Brother eStore Terms & Conditions
Brother International Malaysia Sdn. Bhd. (Company No. 529739-H) (“Brother”) T1-5, Tower 1, 3, Jalan Professor Khoo Kay Kim, PJ 33, 46200 Petaling Jaya, Selangor, provides you the Brother Online Store (‘eStore’ or ‘Brother Website’) services subject to the notices, terms, and conditions set forth herein. In addition, when you use any Brother Online store service, you may be subject to the rules, guidelines, policies, terms and conditions applicable to such service, and may also be incorporated by reference. Brother reserves the right to change the services provided through the Brother Online store and/or these terms at any time. Brother retains the right to deny access to anyone who we believe has violated these terms.
THE BROTHER WEBSITE IS PROVIDED “AS IS” AND “WITH ALL FAULTS” AND THE ENTIRE RISK AS TO THE QUALITY AND PERFORMANCE OF THE BROTHER WEBSITES IS WITH YOU. EXCEPT AS OTHERWISE STATED IN THESE TERMS, SHOULD THE MATERIALS OR SERVICES PROVE DEFECTIVE, YOU, AND NOT BROTHER, ASSUME THE ENTIRE COST OF ALL NECESSARY SERVICING AND REPAIR. BROTHER EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED, OR STATUTORY, WITH RESPECT TO THE BROTHER WEBSITES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY IMPLIED OR STATUTORY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR USE OR PURPOSE, TITLE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS). WITHOUT LIMITING THE GENERALITY OF THE FOREGOING, BROTHER MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT THE BROTHER WEBSITES WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS OR THAT THE BROTHER WEBSITES WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR ERROR FREE OR THAT DEFECTS IN THE BROTHER WEBSITES WILL BE CORRECTED. BROTHER MAKES NO WARRANTY AS TO THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE BROTHER WEBSITES OR AS TO THE ACCURACY OR RELIABILITY OF ANY INFORMATION OBTAINED THROUGH THE BROTHER WEBSITES. NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED BY YOU THROUGH THE BROTHER WEBSITES OR FROM BROTHER, ITS AFFILIATED COMPANIES, OR THEIR SUPPLIERS (OR THE RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, OR AGENTS OF ANY SUCH ENTITIES) (COLLECTIVELY, “THE BROTHER PARTIES”) SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY. BROTHER DISCLAIMS ALL EQUITABLE INDEMNITIES.
- Payment for products is due prior to delivery of the product. In any event you must make your payment in a form and at a time acceptable to Brother. Brother is not bound to complete the order and has no liability to you in the event that third party fails to provide proof for the purchase.
- Brother may change payment terms at any time if, in Brother’s opinion, your financial condition, previous payment record or the nature of your relationship with Brother is not warrants.
- Prices, delivery charges and payment will be as specified in the Brother Store, as determined when ordering online. If applicable, Brother will list delivery charges as a separate line item on its invoices. Prices will include the applicable goods and services taxes as at the date that the order is accepted by Brother and the sale has been processed and concluded.
- Brother reserves the right to change prices published on the Brother eStore at any time including, in respect of an order, at any time prior to acceptance of that order by Brother Parties.
- Brother reserves the right to correct the price at any time prior to delivery where there has been a typographical or other error in the price. Brother will notify you of the corrected price. You may choose to pay the corrected price, however if you do not choose to pay the corrected price, then Brother will have the right to cancel your order without further obligation to you (other than to issue an appropriate refund or credit to your account, as may be applicable, if you have already paid).
- Chargeable delivery fee for all online web orders within Malaysia. Unless stipulated as otherwise in the program’s level terms & conditions.
- Prices for bundled items displayed are rounded to the nearest dollar.
- All orders are subject to acceptance by Brother, and will provide you with an order acceptance or rejection notice as soon as reasonably possible.
- You will specify a delivery address within Malaysia, unless otherwise agreed.
- Brother’s products purchased within Malaysia will only be shipped or delivered within Malaysia. You may not export or resell out of Malaysia any products purchased at the Brother Online Store
DELIVERY & FULFILLMENT
- Brother will initiate processing your order within 5 working days upon payment receipt. You must only submit to us or the Site information which is accurate and not misleading, and you must keep it up to date and inform us of changes. If there are any issues such as incomplete address, payment amount does not tally with order value, stock not available for one or complete set of products ordered and any such issues that could potentially delay the delivery, such orders will be referred to Customer Service Department (CSD) which contactable at email@example.com. CSD will call or mail you to inform the issues. Only upon resolving the issues, the order will be processed. Brother will not be responsible for any delay or other irregularities which may be caused by or resulting from any inaccurate or incomplete information provided by you. You are required to check “My Account Dashboard” for more information prior to contacting CSD.
- Brother will deliver the ordered goods within 7 working days (Peninsular Malaysia) or within 14 working days (East Malaysia) depending on your postal code.
- All orders are traceable by a given link in Order Confirmation email.
- Tracking link will ONLY be activated upon order being processed by Brother
RETURNS & CANCELLATIONS
- Brother reserves the right to cancel any accepted order prior to delivery at Brother’s discretion in the event of any pricing error or any material error in connection with your order or other terms published in the Brother eStore relevant for your order, or if any further verification of your credit conditions or records so warrants. For the avoidance of doubt, Brother will not be responsible for any pricing error or any material error as described above. If you have already made payment and your order is cancelled, Brother will issue an appropriate refund or credit to your account, as may be applicable.
- Once you have submitted your order, it is final and binding upon you. Without prejudice to the above, in the event that you request a cancellation of your order or return of your product prior to delivery, Brother will consider your request but will have the absolute discretion to decide whether to allow the same. Brother’s decision will be final and no appeals will be entertained. In the event that Brother decides to allow your cancellation of the order or return of your product, Brother has the right to charge you a cancellation fee of fifteen percent (15%) of the value of the order.
- Time frame for returns or cancellations
||Time frame from the product received date
||Product not shipped by Brother
||Free cancelation if product is not shipped
||If shipped, returns policy will apply. Refund will be issued to customer within 7 working day
||Customer no longer need the product (unopened items only)
||7 days upon delivery
||Refund, and 15% of cancelation fees may apply
||Fees will be deducted from payment to Brother.
Refund will be issued to customer within 7 working day
||Incorrect product ordered by Customer
||7 days upon delivery
||Cancel order and customer to ship product(s) back to Brother Office, and delivery fee is bear by customer
|Opened products cannot be returned
Refund will be issued to customer within 7 days
||Faulty, Damaged or Dead on Arrival products
||Refer to Clause 9.5.1
***Unopened items to be returned or replaced must be in the original and undamaged packing with all inbox literature, warranty/ guarantee card, freebies and accessories,etc.
PRODUCT AVAILABILITY & DISCONTINUANCE
- Promotional offers and prices are for a limited time only, subject to the promotion terms & conditions. For the avoidance of doubt, the terms and conditions stated herein may be varied, altered or superseded (as the case may) in the event of any promotion or special deals, at Brother’s absolute discretion.
- Availability of the products is limited, and products may not be available for immediate delivery. Brother reserves the right, without liability or prior notice, to revise or cease to make available any or all products. If there is any revision or cessation, Brother will contact you and will discuss what (if any) alternative products are available. You will have the option to cancel your order. If you have already made payment and your order is cancelled, Brother will issue an appropriate refund or credit to your account, as may be applicable. If your order is amended and the purchase price changes, you will pay any additional amount due to Brother in accordance with the payment terms herein stated or Brother will issue an appropriate refund or credit to your account, as the case may require.
- Products and services acquired by you under these Terms are solely for your personal use and not for immediate resale or sub-licensing.
- You should make periodic backup copies of the data, files and programs stored on your products, as a precaution against possible failures, alteration, or loss of the data.
- Brother provides hyperlinks on this website to third-party websites as a convenience, and the inclusion of any such hyperlink does not imply that we have endorsed or have made any representations regarding that website. Hyperlinked third-party websites are not under our control and we cannot be held responsible for you accessing any such third-party website via our website. Users accessing third-party websites via our website do so entirely at their own risk.
- All Brother branded products are covered by the applicable Brother limited warranty, according to the terms and limitations specified in the warranty statement bundled with such products. You may have other statutory rights.
- Replacement products or parts may be new or reconditioned or refurbished or comparable versions of the defective item.
- Brother does not warrant that the operation of products will be uninterrupted or error-free.
- Except to the extent prohibited by law, Brother is not responsible for damage that occurs as a result of your failure to follow the instructions intended for the product.
- For more detail, you can refer to Brother’s terms and condition below
- Product Warranty Terms & Conditions:
- Product Warranty Guide:
- Brother will communicate with you about your order and the purchased Product through any of the modes using email, SMS and telephone. You are requested to provide a valid email address and telephone and/ or mobile number to while registering. Brother may contact you telephonically or through emails to introduce new Brother offerings.
- When you visit the Site or send emails to Brother, you are communicating with Brother electronically. We may respond to you by e-mail or by posting notices on the Site. You agree that all such notices, disclosures, and other communications that Brother provides to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION
- The above terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Malaysia, the courts of which shall have exclusive jurisdiction thereto.
- The contents of this entire website, and all materials and all software provided in this website (including but not limited to all text, graphics, artwork, sounds, scripts, images, pictures and photographs, product brochures, user manuals and software drivers) are protected by copyright law. Copying, reproducing, storing, republishing, uploading, posting, transmitting, distributing in any way, in whole or in part in any form or medium, incorporating into any other work, or such other use of such copyright material without the prior express written approval of the copyright owner is an infringement of such rights.
- The word “BROTHER” and the Brother logo appearing on this website are trademarks of Brother. Unauthorized use of the aforesaid trademarks would amount to trademark infringement and/or passing-off.